Friday, August 21, 2009

Drumroll please........

And the winner is...... Jackie! Congratulations Jackie! I am sure that your gift certificate will be used well. Especially with three little ones lol!


I suspect you will try to take advantage while you have your "Time Out". For those of you that don't know, the movement has begun! Jackie did a recent post on a fabulous idea that Theta Mom came up with. If finding time just for you everyday is too much to ask then why not resolve to 1 hour per week just for you? I LOVE IT!

No matter how much time we have to ourselves or not, we are WORTH it! Stop by Theta Mom's place and sign up and be sure to come back and tell me about. I might even start a challenge of my own, who knows? I think we are finally beginning to understand how important we are.

- How about that for a thought?

4 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Thanks so much for the link and the shout out! It will be so fun so I hope you join us!

Thanks again for showing the bloggy love! :)

Candace Sheppard said...

You got it!

Jackie said...

I'm so excited on winning!! Thanks for the great giveaway! I sent you an email earlier today :)

Candace Sheppard said...

Awesome!