will be two years old is today. Tomorrow will mark my baby leaving the baby years officially....WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET OUT THE WORLD CLOCK AND STOP IT!!!!!
Time is going by wayyy too fast. I figured I would find some comfort here from all of you out there in mommy land, I also decided to just recap on some of the most wonderful things that have happened in the last three years that I will miss and the things I won't miss so much.
The five things I will miss about babydom:
1. Holding a 9 lb. baby (vs. a 25lb. toddler) and yes at birth she was 9 lbs. 13oz. to be exact!
2. Watching her wriggle in her blankies
3. Seeing her smile while playing peek a boo
5. Watching her kick and squeal with her fat chubby legs
Five things I am more than happy to wave goodbye to:
1. Diapers- Need I say more?
2. Crack of dawn feedings
3. Spit up - only deal is now I traded it for the more gross kind cause she's older
4. Fights to get into the bath tub
5. Washing endless amount of baby clothes by hand - now the machine can do it for me!
May be some of you can give me some pointers for whats to look forward to so I don't miss it while I look back over these times. Me & the hubs cried about it late last night and while it's difficult there is much to rejoice over. All three of these years for her were healthy & happy. She is a well rounded, sharp as a tack, loving & caring little girl and I couldn't have dared to ask God for more. HE. IS. GOOD.
Remember to redeem the time you have with your children while you have it and to leave tomorrow's worries for tomorrow. Sooner rather than later tomorrow will come and you will have missed out on today.
- Just a thought....