Monday, June 15, 2009

And the winner is.....

Me! I am so flattered I got my first award from my the oh so fabulous Iva. Thanks Iva !!!!It pays to be a good friend and let me tell you those are hard to find these days. Big hug to you Iva and you ladies reading take one for you too.




"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I pass this award on to the following eight lovies:

Cyndi of So much more than a mom - my soul mate LOL!
Renee of Cutie Booty cakes - who's little one is indeed a cutie!
Melinda at Coming clean - who reminds me that it's okay to be imperfect me cause God's got me!
Nori at This casual life - who is my Shero and holds it down at home no matter if she gets me time or not!
Supermom at The adventures of supermom - who reminds me silence is golden LOL
Akilah at Execumama - who reminds me that you can still "work it" and be a good mom
Jaime at It's a jaime thing - who fosters my love for all things wedding
Z' Hodges at Three princesses & a prince - who reminds me to stay focused in the Lord

You are all fabulous in my eyes!

I know I could've gone on forever but it said only eight but I'm giving out another one - cause I can! That's to Iva thank you again for reminding me of the importance of friendship & supporting one another. Ladies follow her cue & support your friends too! I couldn't help the rhyming there...

Do something special for a good friend of yours today she'll definitely appreciate it! and be sure to TAKE TIME FOR YOU!

- Just a thought....


8 comments:

Nori Duran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nori Duran said...

I deleted the first post cause of a typo. I hate typos...

Let me try this again =)

Omg! I just stopped by your place, and I saw my name!! Omy goodness! Thank you so much, that is so sweet of you, and what's even sweeter is the 'Shero' words; you don't know how good if feels to hear that. Thanks again!

Oh, and congrats to you too!! lol

Candace Sheppard said...

You are more than welcome!

Radical Selfie said...

Yaaay, Candace! Congrats on your first (of many, I'm sure) awards! I appreciate you shoutin' me out, Sis! I'm painfully slow in re-posting these, so please forgive me in advance! But do know that I'm feeling very appreciated right about now, and it feels good, nanananah...*James Brown impersonation complete w/ side-winding dance*

Candace Sheppard said...

LOL! you gotta love James!

Nori Duran said...

Hey! I have something for you over at my place. Just look for the Honest Scrap post ; )

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you SO much!! That is so sweet. I see you and Jaime have hit it off...I figured that was a good match. Congrats on your award too, you deserve it! :)

Candace Sheppard said...

Thanks Cyndi!