Monday, June 29, 2009

We did it, we did it, we did it....

Yay! Lo hicimo we did it! Dora was definitely in mind when I finally fixed the problem I was having lol.


I was FREAKIN' out trying to figure out how to fix the comment box "issues" on my blog. Don't you hate stuff like that? It's like one more thing on the "I have to fix but am gonna stress trying to figure out how to" list. Among all of the other madness happening in my house, my one outlet to "Normal People" in the real world had been cut off. Thanks for the tip Melinda & Ana! and thank you God for helping me keep from blowin' my top in the midst of it.

Do you ever come across things that just drive you "batty"? or is it just me.....

1 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm so glad you got it fixed! And it's not just you, Candace. Computer problems get on my every last nerve. Grrrrr....